Why buy an Anti-theft guard? Well with this article we’ll present you some reasons to buy a guard mirror and how it can help you protect your car and save money.
Top 11 Reasons to buy Anti-Theft Guards for your Car Mirrors
- Price may seem like an issue, but the cost of one mirror is over twice the price of a guard set. Sounds like a bargain if you’ve had to replace mirrors.
- Anti-theft guards protect your car’s mirrors wherever you go and it wouldn’t be a smart idea trying to drive to work without them.
- Anti-theft guards send a message of awareness and thieves tend to stay away.
- Some news media reports even state that, “it takes less than 30 seconds to swipe a mirror.”
- You’ll be worry free when going to areas with your car that you used to avoid.
- We all have to park our cars one way or another, whether its at the mall or your local coffee shop, there are always thieves around and its best to be protected.
- Its possible your insurance company may deduct the amount you pay on your annual premium if you let them know that your car’s fitted with Anti-Theft Mirror Guards.
- We all hope to see our cars safe and sound in the morning, so why not sleep soundly at night knowing your cars are safe with a mirror guard?
- There’ll be no need for you to have someone watch over your car or even security cameras installed just to see that your car is safe from this sort of vandalism.
- Having a guard fitted to your vehicle can automatically increase your car’s value when the time comes to sell.
- You’ll feel safe and at ease when taking road trips or going over to another state or country knowing you have a mirror guard.
We realize you still might not be hooked on the idea to buy a mirror guard. Some might even think that they’ll never be in this sort of a situation. But we hope that these remaining facts can clear up some of your doubt:
- Approximately every 49 seconds a mirror is stolen from a vehicle.
- Every 3 hours a swiped mirror is reported.
- Spending $99 on sale (Retail $199.99) to get mirror guards is a bargain compared to spending $250 to $350 for one mirror (for most luxury cars)
- Money won’t be wasted towards deductibles and your time in dealerships getting mirrors fitted.
- No more suspicions of watching people around your car.
- Police say their is an aftermarket for mirrors but they’re not able to pin-point locations or make enough arrests to put a dent in this odious crime.
- Once a thief knows your car is protected, they’ll stop hanging around.
Research numbers are collected through combining several media reports.